Persomalized Memory Items
Personalized Memory Items
The best way to remember a loved one or celebrate their life is to personalize the ceremony with pictures and items that made that person unique. Many times, these personalized memory displays help with the grieving process and offer lightness and remembrance to those attending the service.
When trying to decide on the personalized memory displays, remember the individual’s qualities, the special memories together, hobbies, interests, personal places, achievements and passions.
The following are some personalized memory ideas to consider:
- Photos Display or Album: Often families create a collage of photos, create poster-size boards, or bring actual picture frames.
- Videos: A slideshow of images or an actual video are common personalized displays at a funeral service. The video can be easily viewed as people wait to pay their respects.
- Artwork: Work created by the deceased or made in remembrance of the deceased can be a wonderful addition to the service.
- Music: Favorite songs or possibly live music if the service location can accommodate
- Readings, Poetry or Favorite Literature: Display a favorite book or invite a family member or friend to read a favorite poem or passage.
- Clothing Warn by the Deceased: If your loved one was passionate for a sports team or possibly worked for a company for years, you might consider dressing the deceased in a particular sports jersey or company uniform.
- Customized programs that include special words, photos or memories.
- Food: Serving favorite foods or beverages of your loved one.
- Keepsakes to Distribute: Prayer cards, candles or ornaments are common keepsakes.
- Seeds to be Planted: Seeds can be encased in a card or unique carrier to encourage others to plant
- Release: Balloons, butterflies or doves are often released after a service as a special remembrance.
- Motorcycle Motorcade: For motorcycle enthusiasts, a motorcade of bikes or a motorcycle hearse can be a special personalized ceremony.
Need Guidance? Request a Consultation
St. Charles, Illinois
405 E. Main Street St. Charles, IL 60174
1771 W State St, Geneva, IL 60134